I have now been buying Globe Men's Sabre Skate Shoe,Black/Moto Green,10.5 D US for days gone by almost 1 year. Globe Men's Sabre Skate Shoe,Black/Moto Green,10.5 D US wuth brand "Globe" may be the best Fashion Sneakers in the world.

Globe Men's Sabre Skate Shoe,Black/Moto Green,10.5 D US Features
- Highly technical upper, inner sock construction
- Multiple TPR underlays in key areas
- Triple-stitched, double-layered toe cap
- Multiple lacing options
- Nitrocel outsole
These Globe Men's Sabre Skate Shoe,Black/Moto Green,10.5 D US way out perform any other brand including major brands and department store brands. The major selling points for me personally are hight quality with low price.
- Combination leather and synthetic uppers.
- Triple stitched, double layered toecap.
- Molded TPR underlays for ollie protection and added reinforcement.
- Unique lacing system allows multiple lacing options.
- Inner sock construction for a secure and comfortable fit.
- Nitrocel midsole for shock absorption.
- Supportive custom molded rubber outsole with stitch reinforcement and textured sidewall construction for grip.
- HexTrac® pattern for grip.
- Measurements:
- Weight: 15 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 7. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
category: Fashion Sneakers
Brand: Globe
Rating : 4.3
Review : Loved them at first... and then they fell apart.
Same problem as other review on the Globe Sabre. I used to have Globe CT-IVs and LOVED them. When I first wore them, they were awesome.
But the sole quickly started to have problems sticking to the shoe by the heel, and within 3-4 months there was a big crack in the clear plastic that formed the air pocket for the shoe cushion. Since then I've hardly worn them because they hurt my heels too much.
Sent photos to Globe via their twitter account but no reply. Very poor customer service.
Result: I will never buy Globe skate shoes again.
I think, explains the few gripe regards Globe Men's Sabre Skate Shoe,Black/Moto Green,10.5 D US not fitting or leaking.
Hope this Globe Men's Sabre Skate Shoe,Black/Moto Green,10.5 D US review was usefull!

No comments:
Post a Comment