I have been take Osiris Men's NYC 83 Skate Shoe,Black/Red/RR-Faisst,8 M US for days gone by almost 1 year. Osiris Men's NYC 83 Skate Shoe,Black/Red/RR-Faisst,8 M US wuth brand "Osiris" may be the best Fashion Sneakers in the world.

Osiris Men's NYC 83 Skate Shoe,Black/Red/RR-Faisst,8 M US Features
- Retro hi-top attitude that's absolutely board-ready: Osiris delivers.
These Osiris Men's NYC 83 Skate Shoe,Black/Red/RR-Faisst,8 M US way out perform any brand including major brands and department store brands. The major selling points for me personally are hight quality with low price.
OSIRIS The NYC 83 Sneaker. New!.
category: Fashion Sneakers
Brand: Osiris
Rating : 4.6
Review : Wow!
I bought these because they looked nice and I loved the color scheme. I wear them every day, all day, everywhere. They don't have much arch support though. When worn while it's raining they squeak but way less than most shoes and the insides don't get wet. I was worried cause these are partially white shoes and white gets dirty easy but mine have stayed surprisingly clean. These shoes made a big impression on me and I'm getting another pair as soon as possible.
I think, explains the few grievance regards Osiris Men's NYC 83 Skate Shoe,Black/Red/RR-Faisst,8 M US not fitting or leaking.
Hope this Osiris Men's NYC 83 Skate Shoe,Black/Red/RR-Faisst,8 M US comment was usefull!

No comments:
Post a Comment