I have already been buying Keen Men's Dillon Slip-On Shoe,Black Olive,11.5 M US for yesteryear almost 1 year. Keen Men's Dillon Slip-On Shoe,Black Olive,11.5 M US wuth brand "Keen" may be the best Fashion Sneakers on the market.

Keen Men's Dillon Slip-On Shoe,Black Olive,11.5 M US Features
- Elastic goring
- Full grain leather upper
- Mesh lining
- Padded collar
- Polyurethane midsole
These Keen Men's Dillon Slip-On Shoe,Black Olive,11.5 M US way out perform some other brand including major brands and department store brands. The major selling points for me personally are hight quality with low price.
Enhance your casual look with the KEEN Dillon Slip-On loafer. This casual men's shoe has dual elastic goring for a snug fit and easy on/off. The classic, athletic-inspired design incorporates a full grain leather upper with a breathable mesh lining for rugged durability, while the removable KEEN.CUSH memory foam footbed helps absorb shock. Providing stylish, all-day comfort, the KEEN Dillon Slip-On shoe is finished with a non-marking rubber outsole for dependable traction.
category: Fashion Sneakers
Brand: Keen
Rating : 4.4
Review : They're OK
I had bought my first pair of Keen shoes at the beginning of Fall and I have worn them almost all Winter. I thought the sizing would be the same. I ordered the same size in these and found them to a much looser fit
I think, explains the few gripe on Keen Men's Dillon Slip-On Shoe,Black Olive,11.5 M US not fitting or leaking.
Hope this Keen Men's Dillon Slip-On Shoe,Black Olive,11.5 M US review was helpful!

No comments:
Post a Comment