I have now been buying ASICS Men's GEL-Resolution 4 Tennis Shoe,White/Navy/Silver,9.5 M US for yesteryear almost 1 year. ASICS Men's GEL-Resolution 4 Tennis Shoe,White/Navy/Silver,9.5 M US wuth brand "ASICS" is the best Men's in the world.

ASICS Men's GEL-Resolution 4 Tennis Shoe,White/Navy/Silver,9.5 M US Features
- Impact Guidance System
- Heel and forefoot GEL Cushioning Systems
- Midwest Sports only ships Asics products to domestic addresses in the U.S. and U.S. Territories.
- Average weight: 15.2 oz. (Mens 10.5)
These ASICS Men's GEL-Resolution 4 Tennis Shoe,White/Navy/Silver,9.5 M US way out perform every other brand including major brands and department store brands. The major selling points for me are hight quality with low price.
The Asics Gel Resolution 4 updates the top of the Asics tennis shoe line and continues an excellent combination of Asics hallmark running shoe technology with the lateral support and durability needed for tennis. Features gait-enhancing I.G.S., GEL Cushioning System, and a new Flexion Fit Upper. Extended trusstic for added torsional rigidity and enhanced medial stability. Great new cosmetic!
6 MONTH OUTSOLE WARRANTY
Color: White/Navy/Silver
Features:
category: Men's
Brand: ASICS
Rating : 4.7
Review : Great Shoes, But Resolution 3's are Better
I like the color scheme this year as with tennis, the bright colored shoes are great attention grabber's on the court. However, this Resolution 4 got narrower in the toe box which is giving me problems with comfort during the break-in period. Both excellent shoe, but if you put the R3's with the R4's you can see how the shoe is more narrow in the toe. I've already wore them for 6 sets, and still hurt a bit. The R3's broke in after 2 sets.
I think, explains the few gripe respecting ASICS Men's GEL-Resolution 4 Tennis Shoe,White/Navy/Silver,9.5 M US not fitting or leaking.
Hope this ASICS Men's GEL-Resolution 4 Tennis Shoe,White/Navy/Silver,9.5 M US comment was usefull!

No comments:
Post a Comment