I have been take DC Men's Spartan High WC TX Lace-Up Fashion Sneaker,Black/Battleship/Armor,9 M US for the past almost 1 year. DC Men's Spartan High WC TX Lace-Up Fashion Sneaker,Black/Battleship/Armor,9 M US wuth brand "DC" is the best Fashion Sneakers on the market.

DC Men's Spartan High WC TX Lace-Up Fashion Sneaker,Black/Battleship/Armor,9 M US Features
- DC
- Black/Battleship/Armor
- 9D
These DC Men's Spartan High WC TX Lace-Up Fashion Sneaker,Black/Battleship/Armor,9 M US way out perform some other brand including major brands and department store brands. The major selling points for me are hight quality with low price.
The DC Spartan Hi WC Skate Shoe features a canvas upper and a classic vulcanized construction for a fresh look with tons of board feel.
Product Features
- Upper Material: canvas
- Lining:
- Closure: laces
- Sole: rubber
- Midsole: foam
- Arch Support:
- Footbed:
- Recommended Use: skating, casual
- Manufacturer Warranty: 30 days
category: Fashion Sneakers
Brand: DC
Rating : 4.7
Review : One of the best shoes I've ever owned!!
I got these for my birthday earlier this month and I can already say that these are already some of the best shoes I've ever owned. These are like walking on clouds. I broke them in within the first couple days. They are extremely comfortable and very lightweight. DC is my favorite brand so I knew they were true to fit and very durable. These are also good looking, I've gotten a lot of compliments about these. I HIGHLY recommend these to everyone. I got the black/white size 14M
I think, explains the few complaints on DC Men's Spartan High WC TX Lace-Up Fashion Sneaker,Black/Battleship/Armor,9 M US not fitting or leaking.
Hope this DC Men's Spartan High WC TX Lace-Up Fashion Sneaker,Black/Battleship/Armor,9 M US review was usefull!

No comments:
Post a Comment