I have now been take Dr. Martens Men's Darius Sneaker,Dark Brown Overdrive,6 UK/7 M US for the past almost 1 year. Dr. Martens Men's Darius Sneaker,Dark Brown Overdrive,6 UK/7 M US wuth brand "Dr. Martens" is the best Fashion Sneakers in the world.

Dr. Martens Men's Darius Sneaker,Dark Brown Overdrive,6 UK/7 M US Features
- Antimicrobial mesh sockliner
- Approx. 12'' platform height
- Approx. 1'' heel height
- Cushioned footbed with gel heel pad
- Leather lining
These Dr. Martens Men's Darius Sneaker,Dark Brown Overdrive,6 UK/7 M US way out perform any other brand including major brands and department store brands. The major selling points for me personally are hight quality with low price.
7 Eyelet Shoe. Brown natural aniline dyed leather upper with a dark waxy finish. Sole is stitched and cemented to the base of the upper and to the insole. Sole offers good abrasion and slip resistance. The sole is stitched and cemented to the base of the upper and to the insole. A natural aniline dyed leather with a dark waxy finish. The leather is dry-drummed to create a distressed look, enhanced further by the two-tone effect of dyes and dark waxes.
category: Fashion Sneakers
Brand: Dr. Martens
Rating : 4.8
Review : This is a nice pair of shoes!
OK, disclaimer: I've owned a lot of shoes in my life, but this is the first pair of Dr. Martens I've owned. I know this brand has a bit of a cult following, but this is a review from an "outsider."
Let me start with what I was looking for: I wanted something sturdy, something comfortable, something casual - but not too casual. And I feel like this shoe fits the bill on all counts.
I wear these to work, although I have a casual office. These should be A-OK anywhere that jeans are accepted.
The leather is soft, flexible. The sole is flexible too - I've since bought another pair of Dr. Martens shoes and the sole on those is much more rigid.
The shiny finish does lend itself to scuff marks, unfortunately.
Sizing was true in my case - 12 US, and the 11 UK / 12 US fit just fine. Color is as pictured.
I heard horror stories about having to "break in" shoes - these don't require that at all. They're good to go right out of the...
I think, explains the few grievance on Dr. Martens Men's Darius Sneaker,Dark Brown Overdrive,6 UK/7 M US not fitting or leaking.
Hope this Dr. Martens Men's Darius Sneaker,Dark Brown Overdrive,6 UK/7 M US review was helpful!

No comments:
Post a Comment