I have now been buying Merrell Men's Olmec,Chocolate,8 M US for days gone by almost 1 year. Merrell Men's Olmec,Chocolate,8 M US wuth brand "Merrell" is the best Fashion Sneakers in the world.

Merrell Men's Olmec,Chocolate,8 M US Features
- EVA midsole
- Full grain leather upper
- Molded nylon arch shank
- Ortholite anatomical footbed
- Recycled mesh lining
These Merrell Men's Olmec,Chocolate,8 M US way out perform any other brand including major brands and department store brands. The major selling points for me are hight quality with cheap price.
Ready for travel or around town wear; the Men's Merrell Olmec Slip-On Shoes get you where you're going in comfort and style. Slip into the comfort the Ortholite Anatomical Footbed reinforced by the support of the molded nylon arch shank. You'll be glad you have the comfort EVA Midsole cushions with Merrell Air Cushion with shock absorption when you're chasing the last bus or running to your gate. Finally, style and performance in one; the Merrell Men's Olmec Slip-On Shoes are the travelers best friend.
category: Fashion Sneakers
Brand: Merrell
Rating : 4.7
Review : Really Good Shoes
I have worn these shoes for about 1 year and they are the best shoes I have ever owned. They combine decent looks, superb comfort, durability and great grip (VIBRAM SOLE). I have worn these shoes in the jungle in Australia, through deep snow on the side of Mt Blanc in France, across swampy bogs in England, in mud, on ice, on the beach. On the flip side, they are good enough to wear to work or while taking your wife out for dinner ( depending on wife and job conditions). The important thing is that you can wear them all the time, and if you happen to get an opportunity to spontaneously do a hike where you need to cross snow or walk on slippery rock, then you are OK. So if you have a work trip you can slip them off easily for the TSA, wear them for work and hike on the same day - no need to travel with multiple shoes. The heel groove is not great but adequate for horse riding. The only reason I am not giving them six stars is that once while galloping a horse in them I turned to...
I believe, explains the few grievance on Merrell Men's Olmec,Chocolate,8 M US not fitting or leaking.
Hope this Merrell Men's Olmec,Chocolate,8 M US comment was usefull!

No comments:
Post a Comment