Gourmet Men's Quattro Skate Lace-Up Sneaker,Charcoal/ White,12 M US Reviews


Gourmet Men's Quattro Skate Lace-Up Sneaker,Charcoal/ White,12 M US


Gourmet Men's Quattro Skate Lace-Up Sneaker,Charcoal/ White,12 M US

Price: Show


Take for me to see Gourmet Men's Quattro Skate Lace-Up Sneaker,Charcoal/ White,12 M US Review



I have been buying Gourmet Men's Quattro Skate Lace-Up Sneaker,Charcoal/ White,12 M US for days gone by almost 1 year. Gourmet Men's Quattro Skate Lace-Up Sneaker,Charcoal/ White,12 M US wuth brand "Gourmet" could be the best Fashion Sneakers on the market.




Gourmet Men's Quattro Skate Lace-Up Sneaker,Charcoal/ White,12 M US Features


  • Constructed in lightweight, breathable canvas
  • Euro-inspired high top exudes a casual
  • Thick laces and a sporty outsole underscore its athletic roots
  • Crepe sole

These Gourmet Men's Quattro Skate Lace-Up Sneaker,Charcoal/ White,12 M US way out perform any other brand including major brands and department store brands. The major selling points for me personally are hight quality with cheap price.

Gourmet Quattro Skate Lifestyle Shoes
Gourmet Men's Quattro Skate Lace-Up Sneaker,Charcoal/ White,12 M US even better than expected - highly recommend!!!





category: Fashion Sneakers

Brand: Gourmet

Rating : 5.0

Review : Great!
These shoes are leather and suede and are very well made. I consider these "dress up" sneakers and they are certainly stylish and expensive looking. The charcoal has a little bit of a brown tint to it, but not too much. They run true to size and although they were medium width, they fit a wide width perfect by going up a 1/2 size. Eye catching and just really nice. You'll be surprised when you open that box, I know I was!


I believe, explains the few complaints about Gourmet Men's Quattro Skate Lace-Up Sneaker,Charcoal/ White,12 M US not fitting or leaking.

Hope this Gourmet Men's Quattro Skate Lace-Up Sneaker,Charcoal/ White,12 M US comment was helpful!

No comments:

Post a Comment