I have already been take Teva Men's Pinner Outdoor Performance Biking Shoe,Black,13 M US for the past almost 1 year. Teva Men's Pinner Outdoor Performance Biking Shoe,Black,13 M US wuth brand "Teva" may be the best Fashion Sneakers in the world.

Teva Men's Pinner Outdoor Performance Biking Shoe,Black,13 M US Features
- T.I.D.E. GRIP
- Our Spider365 Rubber sole will hold its grip in all kinds of environments
- The sole of the Pinner was designed specifically to interface with the unique platform of a bike pedal
- Aggressive tread designs at the toe and heel will grip the dirt when you're hoofin' it
- Teva E-Brake in the heel features a reverse lug pattern to give you downhill traction when you're off your bike
These Teva Men's Pinner Outdoor Performance Biking Shoe,Black,13 M US way out perform some other brand including major brands and department store brands. The major selling points for me are hight quality with cheap price.
Some people ride their bikes off the trail and straight onto the podium to celebrate a win. Others ride them off the trail and straight to a tailgate to celebrate the ride. The Teva Men's Pinner Casual Shoes are for the second group. Its sole was designed to integrate with a bike pedal and it's packed with all the cushioning you need, but it's got the look of a shoe you'd wear on a night out with your buddies.
category: Fashion Sneakers
Brand: Teva
Rating : 4.4
Review : Hundred-Dollar Sneakers; Update Smell
I dislike going to a shoe store, trying on etc pre-purchase but I always have. But not this time -- mistake.
I'm a size 13.5 USA but nearest they had were 14 USA available but I ordered anyway based on past shoe-size fit per maker experiences. They fit perfect and are comfortable. Came pre-laced too?
The Good:
Observation: They do look good -- colors of shoes mesh well, and do 'go well with' my jeans. Not 'flashy' which I like.
Weight: They're lighter than anticipated for sure which I like, and soles seem a bit stiff but it's a good thing for me as well. There's double stitching over seams, fairly good arch support, a cushioned heel, and slip on/off easy enough.
The Not So Good:
The Ad didn't say so but I did expect some leather for a hundred dollars. No Leather smell at all only Rubber, it's pretend look-a-like Leather stuff and my initial thoughts are to buy others similar in design but better quality. Rubber smell...
I think, explains the few gripe regards Teva Men's Pinner Outdoor Performance Biking Shoe,Black,13 M US not fitting or leaking.
Hope this Teva Men's Pinner Outdoor Performance Biking Shoe,Black,13 M US review was helpful!

No comments:
Post a Comment