Merrell Men's Mix Master 2 Sneaker,White/Parrot,7.5 M US Top Deals


Merrell Men's Mix Master 2 Sneaker,White/Parrot,7.5 M US


Merrell Men's Mix Master 2 Sneaker,White/Parrot,7.5 M US

Price: Show


Take for me to see Merrell Men's Mix Master 2 Sneaker,White/Parrot,7.5 M US Review



I have been take Merrell Men's Mix Master 2 Sneaker,White/Parrot,7.5 M US for days gone by almost 1 year. Merrell Men's Mix Master 2 Sneaker,White/Parrot,7.5 M US wuth brand "Merrell" is the best Fashion Sneakers in the world.




Merrell Men's Mix Master 2 Sneaker,White/Parrot,7.5 M US Features


  • Strobel construction offers flexibility and comfort
  • Synthetic leather and air mesh upper
  • 2mm EVA insole for comfort and shock absorption
  • TPU overlay provides a secure fit
  • Bellows tongue keeps debris out

These Merrell Men's Mix Master 2 Sneaker,White/Parrot,7.5 M US way out perform every other brand including major brands and department store brands. The major selling points for me personally are hight quality with low price.

Toss up your routine with the Merrell Mix Master sport shoe. Made of synthetic and mesh with a TPU overlay for style and stability, this lightweight men's athletic shoe bridges the gap between a traditional running shoe and barefoot minimalist shoe, easily transitioning through multiple adventures. The low-profile Merrell FloatTM midsole offers a 4mm drop to keep you in touch with the terrain, while the 2mm contoured EVA insole supports the foot for comfort and shock absorption. A padded bellows tongue and padded collar guard against chafing and keep out debris. The Merrell Mix Master minimalist multi-sport shoe is finished with a sticky rubber outsole that has 3.5mm lugs to adapt to changing surfaces on the fly.
Merrell Men's Mix Master 2 Sneaker,White/Parrot,7.5 M US even better than expected - highly recommend!!!





category: Fashion Sneakers

Brand: Merrell

Rating : 3.6

Review : Best Trail Shoe Ever
I'm not a barefoot runner but have evolved into more of a minimalist. I was looking for a trail shoe to rotate with my New Balance MT101s and my Minimus MT10s. I wanted a shoe that would be comfortable for longer runs and for days my feet just needed a break. What I got in the Merrell Mix Master 2 was a shoe that could do it all. It's light enough for shorter, faster runs but protective and comfortable enough for the long haul. The ride is soft and forgiving for a shoe of this low profile but definitely not mushy. I can't say enough about the rounded toe box. It's roomy but not sloppy, especially for my pinkie toe that rubs in many other shoes. The lugs are aggressive enough for technical terrain, loose gravel or muddy conditions yet are still comfortable for hard packed dirt. The overall fit is snug enough to lock in your foot on uneven surfaces yet not restrictive. I would be comfortable using this shoe for any distance on the gnarliest of trails. I've already been using...


I believe, explains the few gripe respecting Merrell Men's Mix Master 2 Sneaker,White/Parrot,7.5 M US not fitting or leaking.

Hope this Merrell Men's Mix Master 2 Sneaker,White/Parrot,7.5 M US comment was helpful!

No comments:

Post a Comment