ASICS Men's GEL-Resolution 3 Tennis Shoe,White/Black/Brick R,7 M Best Buy


ASICS Men's GEL-Resolution 3 Tennis Shoe,White/Black/Brick R,7 M


ASICS Men's GEL-Resolution 3 Tennis Shoe,White/Black/Brick R,7 M

Price: Show


Take for me to see ASICS Men's GEL-Resolution 3 Tennis Shoe,White/Black/Brick R,7 M Review



I have been buying ASICS Men's GEL-Resolution 3 Tennis Shoe,White/Black/Brick R,7 M for days gone by almost 1 year. ASICS Men's GEL-Resolution 3 Tennis Shoe,White/Black/Brick R,7 M wuth brand "ASICS" could be the best Fashion Sneakers in the world.




ASICS Men's GEL-Resolution 3 Tennis Shoe,White/Black/Brick R,7 M Features


  • GEL Cushioning System.
  • Heel and forefoot GEL Cushioning Systems
  • AHAR rubber outsole for excellent durability.
  • Average weight: 15.4 oz. (Mens 10.5)

These ASICS Men's GEL-Resolution 3 Tennis Shoe,White/Black/Brick R,7 M way out perform some other brand including major brands and department store brands. The major selling points for me personally are hight quality with low price.

The Asics Gel Resolution 3 picks up where the Resolution 2 left off, combining Asics hallmark running shoe technology with the lateral support and durability needed for tennis. Features gait-enhancing I.G.S., GEL Cushioning System, and a new Flexion Fit Upper. Extended trusstic for added torsional rigidity and enhanced medial stability.

6 MONTH OUTSOLE WARRANTY

Color: White/Brick Red/Silver

Features:

  • Impact Guidance System (I.G.S.®)-Enhances the foot's natural function and performance by linking the shoe's components.
  • Solyte 55 Midsole Material-Lighter than Asics' standard EVA and SpEVA, combined with improved cushioning and durability.
  • Heel and forefoot GEL Cushioning Systems-Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases.
  • Flexion Fit Upper-Provides form-fitting comfort without sacrificing support.
  • PHF (Personal Heel Fit)-Memory foam lined heel collar molds to athlete's heel, creating personalized fit.
  • Heel Clutching System - Exoskeletal heel counter provides improved support and creates improved heel fitting environment.
  • PGuard toe protection for added toe durability.
  • AHAR rubber outsole for excellent durability.

    Average weight: 15.4 oz. (Mens 10.5)

    ASICS Men's GEL-Resolution 3 Tennis Shoe,White/Black/Brick R,7 M even better than expected - highly recommend!!!





    category: Fashion Sneakers

    Brand: ASICS

    Rating : 4.7

    Review : The best tennis shoe I've owned.
    Here's my #1 rule when trying on any shoe: If it doesn't feel good on your foot when you are sitting down trying it on, it won't feel good doing anything else. Human feet come in lots of different shapes, so it's not reasonable to expect one shoe to provide an equally good fit for everyone.

    Asics shoes seem like they were made for my specific foot (a little wider in the forefoot, slightly higher than average instep, normal arch), and I've been wearing only Asics running shoes since 1997. I should mention, too, that I weigh 200+ lbs. and play tennis 4-7 times a week. (Hey, what can I say? I love cookies!) I run my overweight butt off and hit the tennis balls pretty damn hard, so I'm murder on shoes.

    A few years ago I owned a pair of Asics tennis shoes that weren't very good, so I've been shopping around since then. I tried quite a few top-of-the-line shoes from various brands, including Nike (comfy-for-Nikes -- which usually are sized small and run narrow...


    I think, explains the few grievance regards ASICS Men's GEL-Resolution 3 Tennis Shoe,White/Black/Brick R,7 M not fitting or leaking.

    Hope this ASICS Men's GEL-Resolution 3 Tennis Shoe,White/Black/Brick R,7 M comment was helpful!
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment