FiveTen Men's Freerider Cycling Shoe,White Tiger,11 D US Reviews


FiveTen Men's Freerider Cycling Shoe,White Tiger,11 D US


FiveTen Men's Freerider Cycling Shoe,White Tiger,11 D US

Price: Show


Take for me to see FiveTen Men's Freerider Cycling Shoe,White Tiger,11 D US Review



I have been take FiveTen Men's Freerider Cycling Shoe,White Tiger,11 D US for days gone by almost 1 year. FiveTen Men's Freerider Cycling Shoe,White Tiger,11 D US wuth brand "Five Ten" is the best Fashion Sneakers on the market.




FiveTen Men's Freerider Cycling Shoe,White Tiger,11 D US Features


  • Season: Year-round items
  • Type/Intended use: BMX/DH

These FiveTen Men's Freerider Cycling Shoe,White Tiger,11 D US way out perform any brand including major brands and department store brands. The major selling points for me are hight quality with low price.

  • Season: Year-round items
  • Type/Intended use: BMX/DH
  • Sole: Stealth S!
  • Closure system: laces
  • Material: PU coated calf leather
  • product specific size information: Normal Cut
  • Fit: normal cut

FiveTen Men's Freerider Cycling Shoe,White Tiger,11 D US even better than expected - highly recommend!!!





category: Fashion Sneakers

Brand: Five Ten

Rating : 4.6

Review : Well made, long lasting product
These shoes are fantastic. I have had a pair of these for a couple years. I bought them for my freeride bike but ended up wearing them everyday. They are still grippy and stick ok to the pedal, but the tread is worn down from everyday use. The shoe has not even started to fall apart. For a shoe with such a soft sole, I am very amazed that they have lasted as long as them have. I am looking to buy another pair of the same shoe.


I think, explains the few grievance apropos FiveTen Men's Freerider Cycling Shoe,White Tiger,11 D US not fitting or leaking.

Hope this FiveTen Men's Freerider Cycling Shoe,White Tiger,11 D US review was usefull!

No comments:

Post a Comment