I have been buying Original Penguin Men's Moby Hi Sneaker,Navy/Blue,9 M US for yesteryear almost 1 year. Original Penguin Men's Moby Hi Sneaker,Navy/Blue,9 M US wuth brand "Original Penguin" is the best Fashion Sneakers on the market.

Original Penguin Men's Moby Hi Sneaker,Navy/Blue,9 M US Features
- Removeable footbed for comfort/hook and loops flap
These Original Penguin Men's Moby Hi Sneaker,Navy/Blue,9 M US way out perform every other brand including major brands and department store brands. The major selling points for me are hight quality with low price.
category: Fashion Sneakers
Brand: Original Penguin
Rating : 4.4
Review : Great looks, matches anything, will get compliments
I have the all navy version (not pictured here) with light blue accents at sneaker opening in the rear and the same colored horizontal stripes on the sole. It's a great color combination. They are extremely versatile and you can literally wear these with anything. Jeans, khakis, slacks, skinny pants, anything you throw at. You can wear them with the tongue sticking out or the pant opening covering the tongue. The velcro strap is a nice design cue and the big Penguin logo is nice. Also the "Original Penguin" writing with the horizontal stripes on the sole's side-rear adds another fun and cute design element. I've gotten compliments from a lady who wanted my shoe's for herself ;-)
BEWARE: I've now had three different Penguin sneakers. Two pairs of Jingles and a pair of Mobi Hi. I've always had to order 1/2 size up, otherwise, it's too tight at the toes and also too narrow and they get uncomfortable fast.
Now for the bad. One thing I've noticed between the Jingle...
I believe, explains the few grievance apropos Original Penguin Men's Moby Hi Sneaker,Navy/Blue,9 M US not fitting or leaking.
Hope this Original Penguin Men's Moby Hi Sneaker,Navy/Blue,9 M US comment was usefull!

No comments:
Post a Comment