I have already been take DC Men's Ace TH Lace-Up Fashion Sneaker,Dark Shadow/Armor,9.5 M US for days gone by almost 1 year. DC Men's Ace TH Lace-Up Fashion Sneaker,Dark Shadow/Armor,9.5 M US wuth brand "DC" may be the best Fashion Sneakers in the world.

DC Men's Ace TH Lace-Up Fashion Sneaker,Dark Shadow/Armor,9.5 M US Features
- DC
- Dark Shadow/Armor
- 9.5D
These DC Men's Ace TH Lace-Up Fashion Sneaker,Dark Shadow/Armor,9.5 M US way out perform some other brand including major brands and department store brands. The major selling points for me are hight quality with low price.
DC Torstein Horgmo Ace boots. Full grain leather upper. Torstein's Porter tongue label and metal Torstein plate on laces. Foam padded tongue and collar. CMEVA midsole. Rugged all-terrain rubber outsole. Imported.
category: Fashion Sneakers
Brand: DC
Rating : 5.0
Review : Great!!! Well worth my money.
So I'm typically a running shoe person, mainly because it's hard to beat the comfort they provide, and I have to say that these things are great! I'd tried shopping for more typical casual shoes (vans, converse, all those flat bottom things) and they were very, very uncomfortable, in addition to feeling pretty cheap. These are very comfortable and fit pretty well, The sole is very traction-y and the only thing I've slipped on is a sticky movie theater floor. The suede looks and feels nice, and the sides of the shoe where your heel and ankle go (and the tongue) are padded. It's not a lot of padding, but considering a lot of shoes are just a bunch of cloth stuff ( and have a literally paper-thin bit of cloth as the shoe tongue), it's very nice. If what I've seen from other random DC shoes around is any indication, i think the padding is typical, so props to DC. I'm glad I bought these.
Word of caution, don't walk around with these untied with the laces loosened up. They'll get...
I believe, explains the few grievance on DC Men's Ace TH Lace-Up Fashion Sneaker,Dark Shadow/Armor,9.5 M US not fitting or leaking.
Hope this DC Men's Ace TH Lace-Up Fashion Sneaker,Dark Shadow/Armor,9.5 M US comment was usefull!

No comments:
Post a Comment