DC Men's Impact RS Skate Shoe,Black/Armor/Soft Lime,7.5 D US Best Price


DC Men's Impact RS Skate Shoe,Black/Armor/Soft Lime,7.5 D US


DC Men's Impact RS Skate Shoe,Black/Armor/Soft Lime,7.5 D US

Price: Show


Take for me to see DC Men's Impact RS Skate Shoe,Black/Armor/Soft Lime,7.5 D US Review



I have already been buying DC Men's Impact RS Skate Shoe,Black/Armor/Soft Lime,7.5 D US for yesteryear almost 1 year. DC Men's Impact RS Skate Shoe,Black/Armor/Soft Lime,7.5 D US wuth brand "DC" is the best Fashion Sneakers in the world.




DC Men's Impact RS Skate Shoe,Black/Armor/Soft Lime,7.5 D US Features



These DC Men's Impact RS Skate Shoe,Black/Armor/Soft Lime,7.5 D US way out perform any other brand including major brands and department store brands. The major selling points for me personally are hight quality with low price.


DC Men's Impact RS Skate Shoe,Black/Armor/Soft Lime,7.5 D US even better than expected - highly recommend!!!





category: Fashion Sneakers

Brand: DC

Rating : 4.0

Review : I'd swear these weren't REALLY DC's
These wore out very fast, were uncomfortable from the start, lacked real quality build overall...very unhappy with this pair of DC shoes. They caused my foot to become incredibly sore - this should never happen in a DC! And this was simply from wearing them day to day, not even skating.

The bottom wore out, the sides wore out, the laces frayed, the tongue was cheap...unhappy to the max for the price that I paid. I miss my old Radar DC's...


I believe, explains the few grievance on DC Men's Impact RS Skate Shoe,Black/Armor/Soft Lime,7.5 D US not fitting or leaking.

Hope this DC Men's Impact RS Skate Shoe,Black/Armor/Soft Lime,7.5 D US review was usefull!

No comments:

Post a Comment