Five Ten Spitfire Shoe - Men's Midnight Black 13 Best Offers


Five Ten Spitfire Shoe - Men's Midnight Black 13


Five Ten Spitfire Shoe - Men's Midnight Black 13

Price: Show


Take for me to see Five Ten Spitfire Shoe - Men's Midnight Black 13 Review



I have been take Five Ten Spitfire Shoe - Men's Midnight Black 13 for days gone by almost 1 year. Five Ten Spitfire Shoe - Men's Midnight Black 13 wuth brand "Five Ten" could be the best Fashion Sneakers on the market.




Five Ten Spitfire Shoe - Men's Midnight Black 13 Features


  • Season: Year-round items
  • Type/Intended use: BMX/DH

These Five Ten Spitfire Shoe - Men's Midnight Black 13 way out perform any other brand including major brands and department store brands. The major selling points for me are hight quality with cheap price.

We've heard you running around town bragging about how you're the sports renaissance man. Pavement, dirt, bike, board, and slackline. If you do it all, you should take a gander at the Five Ten Spitfire Shoe. The Spitfire is just like you; it does it all. Five Ten's sticky Stealth outsole keeps you stuck to your pedals, grip tape, or nylon webbing without leaving any trace that you were there.
Five Ten Spitfire Shoe - Men's Midnight Black 13 even better than expected - highly recommend!!!





category: Fashion Sneakers

Brand: Five Ten

Rating : 4.5

Review : Great shoes for platform pedals
I'd been looking for a better shoe for my daily commute to work for about a year now. I'd just been wearing my New Balance running shoes but since I walk about three miles a day in them the soft soles had worn down quite a bit and were slipping even on my MKS Grip King pedals.

These shoes have a nice hard sole but still let me feel the pedal and the nubby bottoms mesh with my pedals to the point where I have to try to slip my feet off while riding. Very sticky, even in wet weather which is what I ride in about 8 months out of the year.

Tonight it was raining and the streets were wet but I didn't feel like putting on my shoe covers so I decided to test them in a little rain. 20 minutes later I was home and my socks were dry and the shoes only felt a little wet despite a steady light rain and streets and bike trails covered with puddles. I'm not sure these were designed for that much moisture but they held up tremendously. It probably wouldn't be a bad idea...


I think, explains the few gripe respecting Five Ten Spitfire Shoe - Men's Midnight Black 13 not fitting or leaking.

Hope this Five Ten Spitfire Shoe - Men's Midnight Black 13 comment was helpful!

No comments:

Post a Comment