DC Skateboarding Mike Mo Signature Skate Shoe - Men's Dark Grey/White, 9.5 Top Price


DC Skateboarding Mike Mo Signature Skate Shoe - Men's Dark Grey/White, 9.5


DC Skateboarding Mike Mo Signature Skate Shoe - Men's Dark Grey/White, 9.5

Price: Show


Take for me to see DC Skateboarding Mike Mo Signature Skate Shoe - Men's Dark Grey/White, 9.5 Review



I have already been take DC Skateboarding Mike Mo Signature Skate Shoe - Men's Dark Grey/White, 9.5 for the past almost 1 year. DC Skateboarding Mike Mo Signature Skate Shoe - Men's Dark Grey/White, 9.5 wuth brand "DC" is the best Fashion Sneakers on the market.




DC Skateboarding Mike Mo Signature Skate Shoe - Men's Dark Grey/White, 9.5 Features



These DC Skateboarding Mike Mo Signature Skate Shoe - Men's Dark Grey/White, 9.5 way out perform every other brand including major brands and department store brands. The major selling points for me personally are hight quality with cheap price.

Insane flat-ground tech skills not included. Mike Mo's signature kicks from DC offer lightweight cushioning and amazing support courtesy of DC's Unilite midsole and an Ortholite sockliner. Glove-like fit is provided with an internal mesh sleeve. Collar is padded with foam for additional protection and features a rolled edge forfort. Vent holes and an open mesh tongue enable your feet to breath during intense skate sessions. Long-lasting and durable, the DC Mike Mo S features super suede backed with TPU and a TPU reinforced Eyebrow and heel counter. Additionally, the DC Mike Mo S Shoe has an abrasion-resistant sticky rubber cupsole with DC's "Pill" Pattern tread for great board feel.
DC Skateboarding Mike Mo Signature Skate Shoe - Men's Dark Grey/White, 9.5 even better than expected - highly recommend!!!





category: Fashion Sneakers

Brand: DC

Rating : 5.0

Review : shoes
most amazing skate shoes ive ever had, last long and look good. I had never seen the shoes before except online, but it looks great. Snug fit at first but after a short amount of time they loosen up. I usually skate vulc ( janoskis), but I wanted to try cupsole and I have to say, because of this shoe im sticking with cupsoles. They are definitely one of the lightest skate shoes around. They also last super long. Ive been skateing them 2 months. Almost every day. No holes yet. But I might have had one if I didn't use shoes goo. Still good shoes. The only problem is the price, Needs to be lowered to about 60-65 and then they would be super popular,


I believe, explains the few grievance about DC Skateboarding Mike Mo Signature Skate Shoe - Men's Dark Grey/White, 9.5 not fitting or leaking.

Hope this DC Skateboarding Mike Mo Signature Skate Shoe - Men's Dark Grey/White, 9.5 review was usefull!

No comments:

Post a Comment